Building what is needed to make sure the community is properly protected.
MISSION STATEMENT OF THE CALPINE COMMUNITY FIRE ASSOCIATION, FORMERLY CALLED THE CALPINE VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT
* Promote, foster and protect the best interests of the fire safety of the Calpine Community;
* Encourage essential communication for all stakeholders in the local fire safety community;
* Support, honor and recognize all volunteer firefighters (past and present) for protecting the property and lives of the Calpine community;
* Provide a safe and comfortable forum for all to participate in the successful fire protection of the Calpine Community;
* Provide full, public disclosure of all organization finances.
This formal organization of the Calpine Community Fire Association has been updated to avoid any confusion about roles, to help recruit enough new volunteers to man equipment, and to build what is needed to make sure the community is properly protected.
“Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see”
"It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice"